View off the back of our boat

View off the back of our boat
Boat Harbour

View from our boat

View from our boat
WOW

Saturday, January 30, 2010

Saturday Januuary 30

I ran Eastern Shore this morning. On my way back I met the walkers and walked back out and then in with them -- Felt good.
I finally got all my Christmas decorations put away - a big job. They go under the kitchen. I have to unload and pull out 2 big plastic containers of can goods, put the decorations behind them then put the can goods back. Paul did help and made it a little easier.
I worked on my basket. I am working on the sides now and it still looks good.
The arts show is here at the resort but we did not go. Also there was a concert tonight. Judy & Fred went and said it was great. Again Paul & I opted to stay home.

No comments: