View off the back of our boat

View off the back of our boat
Boat Harbour

View from our boat

View from our boat
WOW

Thursday, January 28, 2010

Wednesday January 27

OK back to my blog. I am so totally frustrated with my Farm on Facebook so lets see if I can quit cold turkey. I have never been known for my will power but here goes.
May have to post a blog update several times a day but I am going to try.
Sunday was our dock 4 brunch. I have never seen so many different egg dishes. I tasted all the ones that did not have sausage and all were good.
Monday I took my basket to stitch & bitch. I am finally seeing progress.
Today I started the sides of my basket. If I do say so myself it looks pretty good.
This evening Paul & I joined about 40 other Yacht club members at the $5 all you can eat pizza night at Mangos.
Paul worked on the scooter today. Jonathan and Doug helped and it is running again.
I think Paul had some of my Farmville frustrations with the scooter but it is running. First thing he did was go to the grocery. We did not need anything. He did get some yogurt for Wilma who is in bed with her back/hip pain. I played nurse to her today while Wink went to play Bocchi ball.
Paul has been doing Yoga everyday and says he is really feeling great results.

No comments: