View off the back of our boat

View off the back of our boat
Boat Harbour

View from our boat

View from our boat
WOW

Sunday, January 24, 2010

Saturday January 23

This Paul the bar tender at the chili cook off

Yesterday I walked part of the morning walk and ran the last part. Boy am I out of shape for running. I am going to have to add more short runs in until I get back into it BUT I did come home then go to water aerobics. The pool water is much warmer and I did a lot better. Paul went to Yoga. Then he decided he wanted us to walk into town so I got my exercise in.
Paul & I joined Bob & Judy Williams, Dave & Barbara Bluto and 2 friends of Williams at a lovely dinner party at the home of Helen & Peter Sutherland. Helen & Peter are yacht club members. They have a beautiful home here. They also have a home in Florida and one in England where they are from.
This morning I joined about 30 Yacht club members at a Breast Cancer Walk. There were about 250 participants. The walk was suppose to be 3 miles -- I think it was closer to 2. Judy Law and I walked home to get our mileage in.
Jonathan & Judie Jenkins took Paul and me to dinner here at the resort. It was Prime Rib night. It was OK --not great.
I need to get headed off to bed because I have to get up early in the morning to get my turkey breast on cooking for the Sunday Brunch we are having tomorrow.

No comments: