View off the back of our boat

View off the back of our boat
Boat Harbour

View from our boat

View from our boat
WOW

Thursday, January 22, 2009

Wednesday January 21

Catch up time.
Judy ( Amarse) & I spent Saturday getting our jewelry organized for our "open house" on Monday. Sunday was an absolutely gorgeous day but I continued working on the jewelry because Paul was working on the scooter and I know better than to interrupt.
Dock 4 had a happy hour. Paul & I had to cut the our time short because we had dinner with Bill Thornycraft & Sandra Evans at their house. We had a very nice dinner and visit.
Monday I didn't run because I didn't feel all that great and I had to finish things for our open house. We had a good turn out for our open house. Judy & I were both pleased.
Fred ( Amarse) cooked dinner for us, a wonderful chicken soup. After dinner we watched a good movie.
Tuesday Wilma & I went to run. Wilma's is running a lot more. We also walked with the walking group.
Paul got the scooter running so we had to test it out. We went to the grocery store then Pop's Chicken, one of my favorites, for lunch.
A cold front was scheduled to come through so I put on a pot of chili .
The cold front DID indeed come through. The thermometer recorded a low temperature of 55 degrees. That is the coldest I can remember for here. I did not want to get out of bed but Paul said it was already back up to 65. I drug myself out and got dressed to go run. I did bundle up like I did when I was in Ohio. I ran hard to try to keep warm but the wind still cut right through me. I decided that since it was still only 62 (not 65) when I got home I was going to hibernated. I ate my chili and did laundry. Funny on the net they advised bringing pets and plants indoors. Guess I won't get any sympathy from friends in the states since they are having record colds also.

No comments: