View off the back of our boat

View off the back of our boat
Boat Harbour

View from our boat

View from our boat
WOW

Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Tuesday

This post is out of line. Wilma & I went out for our run then walked with the group.
Abaco Lady came into the Marina. Friends Jim,Judy, Deb & Jerry are here for a day or 2. It was great to see them.
Judy, Gene, Carl, Lois, Paul & I went to Matildas Snack Shack for hamburgers for lunch.
I went to the Rotary Club meeting. It was a real experience but also fun.
I was there to present somefire hats to the local fire department. Joe & Candy Nelis from Beauufout SC sent them over with us. They are the ones their local fire department had to replace. It was a lively meeting. Things I just don't think about - when they sang the National Anthem - Of course it is the Bahamian National Anthem.

No comments: