View off the back of our boat

View off the back of our boat
Boat Harbour

View from our boat

View from our boat
WOW

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Monday Jan 12

I ran by myself today but I needed it after all I ate yesterday. I added an extra mile through the Abaco Club.
New meaning for going out for dinner. Paul & I took the dinghy out because today was even better than yesterday. It was like riding through an aquarium. Paul got our dinner, lobster of course, then we did a little more site seeing. We saw several coral heads with beautiful fish -- large angel fish, parrot fish, sargent majors, and many more colorful fish. Paul also stopped at another possible lobster place then when he got back in the boat he drove the boat over the coral head so I could look with my viewing bucket to see 3 lion fish- poison fish but beautiful, a moray eel, and a small stingray -- Now that is why I don't dive for lobster but I did enjoy seeing them with my bucket.
We were going to have our lobster for dinner but Wink & Wilma had also gone out with Wink's brother John and his wife Stephanie and got 8 lobster. They got several big tunas and a wahoo yesterday so they invited us, Fred & Judy ( Amarse) and Sherry
(Chipka Fire) to join them for fresh Sushi, fried Wahoo, baked lobster, salad, brownies, cookies, and key lime pie. Tomorrow I will need to add at least 2 extra miles.
We played Apples to Apples after dinner.

No comments: