View off the back of our boat

View off the back of our boat
Boat Harbour

View from our boat

View from our boat
WOW

Sunday, January 11, 2009

Pete's Pub

Yesterday I had a good run in the morning.
Paul & I walked to the grocery store AGAIN. Shortly after we got here the the throttle cable on our scooter broke. Some friends are bringing it when they come. We thought they would be here early December. We THINK they did cross today so hopefully it will be here early this week.
Dock 7 held a full moon party. They had a good turn out with lots of food and good music. The full moon was beautiful.
Today was an absolutly georgous day, as Patty would say a Chamber of Commerce Day.
Fred & Judy (Amarse) and Paul & I took our dinghies to Pete'e Pub. The ride down was perfect. The water was flat calm and such beautiful colors. We had some gentle rollers the last part but nothing bad.
I did some beach combing, nothing great, before lunch.
I had pan fried snapper. It was great. The fish there is always fresh and always good. I am not a cole slaw fan but I do like their Pinapple walnut cole slaw.
The ride home was bumpy.
WInk and Wilma had gone fishing with Jim Fenn. They gave us some fresh tuna.

No comments: