View off the back of our boat

View off the back of our boat
Boat Harbour

View from our boat

View from our boat
WOW

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Tuesday January 13

I stayed up a little too late last night posting pictures so I really had trouble getting started today. I did go run and added an extra mile to try to compensate a little for my over indulgence last night.
Paul was busy all day getting the bar ready for the Yacht Club chili cook off tonight. He has been the bar tender for the yacht club for three years now.
The chili cook off was lots of fun. I was only brave enough to taste about 3 kinds. We had about 30 different chili's. One of the winners was a chicken chili. It was white -- looked good but gone by the time I got to it.
I had 2 bowls of Winks chili. It was very good and would have rated high on my list if I was a judge. I wasn't going to eat any more sugar tonight because I think I had too much last night and that's what kept me awake BUT my will power went right out the door when I say the blueberry pie-- oh well another extra mile tomorrow.
Hope you enjoy the pictures.
Paul has been snoring since a little after nine -- that bar tending is hard work.
All for now
Sue

No comments: