View off the back of our boat

View off the back of our boat
Boat Harbour

View from our boat

View from our boat
WOW

Thursday, January 15, 2009

Wednesday January 14

I did get my extra mile in on my run today and felt great all the time.
I went to Ladies lunch because it was here at the resort -- and because it was an excuse to go out to lunch.
Paul did not start on the scooter today. Our shower sump quit working so he fixed that then he read. So I got tired of waiting to "find" the pilot house. I just stacked his BIG pile of scooter parts in one corner (I know, I will pay for that when he can't find some "vital"part) but I wanted to set up my jewelry "stuff". Judy (Amarse)came over and we got started on the jewelry we plan to take to Man O War flea market in Feb. We also had 2 "customers" here today.
I will not complain about the cold here. It only got to the low 70s here today and I was cold this evening but it is far better than what I am reading about in Ohio.

No comments: