View off the back of our boat

View off the back of our boat
Boat Harbour

View from our boat

View from our boat
WOW

Saturday, January 10, 2009

Tahiti Beach Day

I ran this morning and felt really good. After I finished my usual course I ran back out to walk in with the walkers.
6 dinghies with 14 people went to Tahiti Beach. It was a perfect day the winds were light and with the full moon tomorrow the tide was really low when we got there one hour before low tide. We had 2 great shelling hours that proved very productive and some great shells - among them 2 helmuts and a huge horse conch.
We all went to Cracker Ps for lunch. While Paul and several others enjoyed drinking "yellow Birds" a rum drink I enjoyed watching the humming birds and Banana Quit birds drink at the bird feeder. We also enjoyed the fresh Wahoo sandwiches.
The dinghy ride was very peasant both ways.

No comments: