View off the back of our boat

View off the back of our boat
Boat Harbour

View from our boat

View from our boat
WOW

Saturday, January 17, 2009

Friday January 16

Yesterday Wilma didn't go out to run and I had trouble getting started. I quit when I ran into the walkers coming back from Eastern Shore and walked the rest of the way in.
I tried to call Janet several times to wish her a happy birthday. Happy Birthday Janet.
Paul started working on the scooter.
Rita (Magnum Opus) had several ladies for lunch then Judy (Amarse) taught us how to make crochet necklaces with beads & shells.
I fixed a big dinner and invited Wink & Wilma because their company left today and Wilma needed a break.
Today Wilma & I ran/walked Pelican Shore.
Paul fixed french toast for breakfast.
Judy & I were working on our jewelry. Patty (Orinoco) came over with her computer. She is placing an order from Fire Mountain jewelry supply. Judy & I helped her then added some of our own orders-- like we REALLY needed more beads. Rita & Peggy (More Attitude) came by with some jewelry questions then also added their orders.
Paul was not able to work on the scooter because the pilot house was "full of women all day".
I made a tossed salad to take to Susan's ( Susan's Cove) for dinner. Paul, Frank ( Sea Smoke) & I went for a great dinner and a new card game.
Wilma & I took Sara out for her nightly walk.

No comments: