View off the back of our boat

View off the back of our boat
Boat Harbour

View from our boat

View from our boat
WOW

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Tuesday April 20

I finally got my sewing machine out and started my "annual" sewing projects. I made covers for both of Paul's new computers. I must be getting better because they were a lot easier, didn't take very long and I think they look nice if I do say so myself -- and of course I have to say so because Paul would never say so. I love him but sometimes he is just not very thoughtful-- but I am not complaining because he does go out to get lobster for me.
He has been walking with me. Not sure if it is because he wants to walk or if it is I have had great difficulty getting myself in gear to go running. I have only been going about twice a week. Once you stop running it is hard to get motivated to get going again. If we had a full length mirror I am sure that would be motivation. A full length mirror is not on my shopping list.
I have not taken any new pictures lately. Should be though because the flowers are really coming along very nicely. We have had just enough rain. There are nice ones up by the house and we see a lot of nice ones on our walk. There seem to be a lot more birds also.
On our walk today we met the man who lives on the north end of Man O War. He is from Wisconsin. He seems like a very nice man. We chatted for maybe half an hour. He invited us to come up to his house. He has a big house overlooking the ocean. It has an infinity pool. He also has about 4 little cottages he is fixing up. I ask if they were going to be used as rentals and he said no he is just enjoying fixing them up.
All for now.

No comments: