View off the back of our boat

View off the back of our boat
Boat Harbour

View from our boat

View from our boat
WOW

Monday, April 26, 2010

Sunday April 25

Had a good trip to Marsh Harbour last Thursday. The water was so calm I enjoyed the ride while Paul went "condo shopping". People set out traps for lobster and they call them condos. Paul marked them on the GPS for next lobster season IF they are still there. I did some grocery shopping and we got Pop's chicken for lunch.
The wind picked back up today but it has been a great week. Jeanie the flowers are so beautiful. I am watching the little orchid but no blooms yet. The sapadilly tree is loaded --too bad I don't care for sapadillys
Friday was my Mom's 96 birthday. I called her while Janet was there and sang happy birthday and wished her many more. I sent her a cookie cake from Mrs Fields.
Tomorrow we go to the boatyard to be hauled out to have the boat bottom painted. I am NOT lookin forward to living on the hard.
Giavanna, the girl next door, came over this afternoon and brought her friend Kristen. We made Mother's day cards, a birthday card and some jewelry. For the cards I took the girls pictures, put them on my computer then they made cards with Print Shop and put their picture on them. I printed them on card stock paper.
The girls were a nice distraction for me today because the NASCAR race was not very good.
I did work a little more on my Christmas napkins. Boy they are a lot of work --If I am lucky I may get them done for next Christmas.
When our friend Tim was on the hard at Marsh Harbour Boat Yard he said the Internet was real good. I hope that still holds true.
I did call my friend Susan and ask her to pick me up for stitch & bitch tomorrow. I will be nice to see everybody -- that is everybody that is still here.
All for now

No comments: