View off the back of our boat

View off the back of our boat
Boat Harbour

View from our boat

View from our boat
WOW

Thursday, April 29, 2010

Thursday, April 29

Still on the hard but I am doing great since I got the good news today that my daughter Janet is coming here for my birthday. I KNOW it will be a good one.
The weather here has been beautiful --nice boating weather but I did not like the rain while we are on the hard so that is OK.
Yesterday my friend Susan came to pick me up to go to Ladies Lunch. I had a nice time. It was at Anglers and I had a good lunch. We stopped at the grocery store on the way home.
Today Susan came to pick me up and we went for Chinese. It was the first time I have been there this year. It was good.
Paul said it is looking good to go tomorrow. We will go to Green Turtle for Heritage Days. I am looking forward to that.
Don't know when I will have Internet again.

No comments: