View off the back of our boat

View off the back of our boat
Boat Harbour

View from our boat

View from our boat
WOW

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Tuesday December 29

Busy week
Sunday Paul & I and about 40 other people joined Bob & Judy Williams aboard their boat Shade Mor for another great trip to Nippers. It is always fun to go to Nippers. I love the beautiful beach, the Sunday Pig roast and seeing other friends who are not at Boat Harbour but as much as I enjoy all that I also enjoy the trip up and back. It seems every time I get acquainted or better acquainted with different people.
Paul made our dock reservations for the Barefoot Man concert the first weekend in March --I know that will be a great time.
Monday Paul went out with the walking group so I walked also EXCEPT Paul took off with the REALLY fast walkers. I'm just glad he went out. Today I ran. I have been walking more than running and I need to get back to my running. I enjoy the company on the walk but I enjoy my running also. We have about 40 different people in the walking group but usually only 15 to 20 each time -- both men & women. Our course is 4 miles one day and 3 the next. I prefer to run the 4 miler.
Walking is 8:30, water aerobics at 9:30 and Yoga at 11. I don't try to do them all in one day anymore after I just about did myself in.
I missed Stitch & Bitch the past 2 weeks. I have not made one basket class yet and that is something I really want to do. I have gone to Ladies lunch the past couple weeks but will miss tomorrow.
Some friends of ours met another friend and ask why they don't come to Boat Harbour with the rest of us. He said he was not going to join that sedentary lifestyle but was he out in left field?
Paul is going to help some friends make conch horns so they can join the rest of us at sunset for the conch blowing and to announce happy hour.
I have made some jewelry. I got my Christmas table cloth finished but not all my napkins. I'll finish that project when I get to Pappy's Land.
Today I had a luncheon meeting planning the Commodores Ball.
I signed up to take a main course to the New Year Eve party.
Susan Harward is coming back tomorrow after her trip to Georgia for Christmas. She has had bronchitis and ask me to help with her party New Years Day.
Besides all that I still always have a bunch of laundry, I still have to cook--well sometimes, and I still have to clean the boat -- well again I do that sometimes.
Paul & I love our "rough" life but we are always ready for a break when we head for our wonderful home at Pappy's Land -- thank you again Roger & Jeanie.

No comments: