View off the back of our boat

View off the back of our boat
Boat Harbour

View from our boat

View from our boat
WOW

Thursday, April 10, 2008

Wednesday April 9
Boat Harbour gave us an extension on our rates until tomorrow. We are planning to leave here tomorrow. Don't know when I will have Internet.
Wink & Wilma have their 2 granddaughters visiting. They came to Odyssey to make an ankle bracelet and also each made a necklace. We had fun.
Moon Bean a GH N37 with Klaus & Betty came in yesterday. Wink, Wilma, the girls, Klaus, Betty, Paul and I all went to Jamie's for dinner. Betty & I went to Rake & Scrape afterwards and had fun dancing to Brown Tips music.
Betty, Wilma, Jan ( Roving Seas) and I walked Eastern Shore today. We had a first for me. Those of you who have been here and walked Eastern Shore know there is a gate at the end with a beautiful house behind it. The caretaker invited us in for a tour today. It was really neat.
I went to Ladies lunch at The Chinese restaurant today.
I have been working on the rag rug I am crocheting.
When we leave tomorrow there will just be John Henry and Roving Seas as the only Yacht club boats still here except for the 2 that stay here year round but even those 2 have no one aboard. Chipka Fire is still here waiting for the captain & crew to come take her home. Sure does look empty around here.

No comments: