View off the back of our boat

View off the back of our boat
Boat Harbour

View from our boat

View from our boat
WOW

Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Tuesday April 22 Man O War

Tuesday 4/22/08 update
I did not run yesterday probably because I was up until after 2 AM trying to post my last blog. I just had sort of a lazy day.
Paul worked on the generator and thinks he has it fix. I did a load of laundry.
I was playing on the Internet when Joann Estep Swartz and I started emailing back & forth. She has decided she will look into her family coming here to the Bahamas for Thanksgiving. For many years our families got together for Thanksgiving. I think it would be wonderful.
We did go into town to the grocery store.
Paul grilled steaks for dinner.

Today I did go run. I ran very well. Must have been the day off.
I worked on shells and jewelry.
I tried putting pictures in this blog but all I get is a bunch of letter so check my latest pictures to see the batfish that is right off our dock.
Time to get my conch horn and head up to the crow's nest for another beautiful sunset--tough life

No comments: