View off the back of our boat

View off the back of our boat
Boat Harbour

View from our boat

View from our boat
WOW

Saturday, April 26, 2008

Friday April 25

I will not be able to post for a few days so I thought I would do a quick update.
I did finally get to talk to my Mom. She said she had a nice birthday. She has quite a bit of company which I am sure makes her life better.
I did my longest run in many months today and it felt good. Also I got to see Mystic leaving Man O War when I was out on the end ot the island. It is really rough out there and not what I would call a good day to leave -- that is one of the big differences (besides size) between us and cruise ship -- they have to go on a schedule.
I went to Hibiscus and got carry out,coconut conch, for lunch.
Paul worked on the water maker today.
We are headed to Marsh Harbour in the morning.

No comments: