View off the back of our boat

View off the back of our boat
Boat Harbour

View from our boat

View from our boat
WOW

Friday, November 13, 2009

Thursday Nov 12

Roger, Jeanie, Charlie & I took COHO, Roger & Jeanie's boat to Marsh Harbour yesterday.
Jeanie & I went to Ladies Lunch at Wally's. I was surprised to see I think it was 21 Ladies for lunch. The count has been low because there are not a lot of people here yet but we sure had a crowd yesterday. It was nice to see everyone.
I went to run today. First time in a couple of months. I ran 30 minutes and felt good. I had visions of having to lay down on my fat rolls and roll back but I felt good all the way. I will never learn that I cannot eat the same when I am running and when I am not running. It is so much harder to run carrying all those extra pounds.
It has turned a little chilly so I baked this evening - bread, biscuits and cookies.
Gosh now I will have to run even more.
We are all going to Hibiscus for lunch tomorrow. I will run in the morning.
I am addicted to my farm on Facebook. I am spending(wasting) too much time with it.
I have not finished my Christmas tablecloth yet.
All for now

No comments: