View off the back of our boat

View off the back of our boat
Boat Harbour

View from our boat

View from our boat
WOW

Sunday, November 15, 2009

Sunday Nov 14

I ran 3 days in a row now. Yesterday was my best run. I ran a good pace and added some distance. I added more distance today but did not run as comfortable.
A cold front came through Thursday night. Temps got down to 69. I was cold but it helped a lot with my run.
Yesterday Paul, Roger, Jeanie, Charlie & I went to Hibiscus Cafe. I had the wonderful coconut conch. I missed it.
Charlie brought us some Key Limes. Jeanie used them to make a wonderful Key Lime pie that we all shared. ummm good!
Roger, Jeanie, Paul & I went next door to "Jay's" house. Jay is the local sailmaker. He was from New Jersey many years ago. He came here as a young man,loved it, fell in love and married a local girl. They have building this house for 10 years. It is one of the most beautiful homes I have ever seen. It is built on top of a hill and built to last MANY years. Granite counter tops and wood work like I have never seen. One of my favorites is a spiral staircase with lighthouse post. Fabulous views in every room. We were there over 2 hours then as if showing their beautiful house was not enough served us some nice snacks.
I am planning to go to Church tomorrow.
A couple more Yacht club boats arrived today but the crossing windows have not been there. I am so glad we are here.

No comments: