View off the back of our boat

View off the back of our boat
Boat Harbour

View from our boat

View from our boat
WOW

Monday, November 16, 2009

Monday Nov 16

I went to Church yesterday.Discovered Jan & Jay -next door neighbors, go to the same Church.They gave me a ride including a ride in the golf cart from the dock to Church.
I love this little Church. The music is great. All the songs are done with a good beat. The "choir" is 4 older teens with really good voices. They are accompanied by drums, piano and organ. They have such a good beat and gets you into the music.
I worked on my Christmas tablecloth and napkins yesterday.
This morning after my run (good one) Roger, Jeanie, Paul & I took Coho to Sea Spray for lunch. It was such a beautiful day and great trip.
This afternoon, I forgot the shuttle launch -darn.
Paul, Roger & Jeanie went swimming/snorkeling off the front of Pappy's Land. I was the life guard.
Tomorrow we head to Marsh Harbour for the first Yacht Club social.
Got to get to bed early so I can get up to watch the meteor showers that are going to peak at 4AM

No comments: