View off the back of our boat

View off the back of our boat
Boat Harbour

View from our boat

View from our boat
WOW

Thursday, February 25, 2010

Wednesday Feb 24

I did go run today but then I went to Wallys for Ladies lunch. I was going to just have a bowl of lobster bisque but then I saw the lobster nantua(I know that is not the correct spelling) and could not pass it by. We had a pot luck carry in this evening.
Paul & I went to Immigration today to renew our cruising permit. It is hard to believe our time here is half over.
Immigration gave us a 4 month permit when we came in. We ask for 6 more months. They called us in a back room at Immigration and said we can only have 4 more months and then we must leave. We have never been taken in the back room before--felt like a criminal.
Kinda funny a country that depends on tourism for its lively hood then will only allow you to stay a maximum of 8 months.They said we only have to leave for one day and can come back --yeah right go the 200 or so miles at 7 miles per hour -it takes more than one day to get there. Oh well we will just enjoy what time we do have.
All for tonight.

No comments: