View off the back of our boat

View off the back of our boat
Boat Harbour

View from our boat

View from our boat
WOW

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Tuesday February 23

Yesterday was Stitch & Bitch day. I worked on my basket. It is almost done --finally.
I thought I would get it done yesterday but I guess I did too much bitching and not enough stitching.
Today I went to water aerobics then to Wallys for lunch with Roger, Jeanie & Laurie.
Laurie left today to go home. We did have a few nice days while she was here so she got to do a few things.
I had 3 meetings today setting up the social next month, one with the chairman for the Christmas party next year and one with the people doing the Veggie Car race next month.
Paul & I hosted a happy hour here on our boat. Ron & Akie are headed home tomorrow and Doug Fay & Rhonda Hull stopped by.
51 boaters from Boat Harbour went to "Meatloaf night" at Jamies. They were expecting us-- good thing. It was a great meal but after a big lunch and eating every bite of meatloaf I REALLY need to run tomorrow. The meatloaf probably didn't hurt me and probably not the salad but the mashed potatoes & gravy and the fried plantains almost did me in but no I had to polish it off with black cherry ice cream. Not I feel kinda miserable.
Good night

No comments: