View off the back of our boat

View off the back of our boat
Boat Harbour

View from our boat

View from our boat
WOW

Sunday, June 14, 2009

Sunday June 14

Not much new to report this week. Last weekend we towed the dinghy to Spoonbill with our dingy back to Marsh Harbour. It was a good trip -smooth water all the way.
We have been snorkeling in the afternoons off Pappy's Land. One day we saw an eel inside a coral head. Paul said it would not come out. We swam around to a few more coral heads then all of a sudden I looked down and there was the eel slithering along the bottom. Paul said it would not come to the top but I was done for the day. The next day we were swimming along and a small ray swam right under us and just kept going. It happened so fast I just kept on going. It is fun and a great way to cool off in the afternoons. Lots and lots of different kinds of fish.
I have been sewing up a storm. I am up to 4 tablecloths,16 napkins, 8 salon curtains, 8 bedroom curtains and 1 pillow covered. In MY OPINION, I am getting better all the time.
We did finally have 2 days with no rain. We saw rain over toward Treasurer Cay but did not get any here. Now we are back to rain. It rained yesterday and today -- not long or hard but still rain enough to water the flowers.
Yesterday, just about the time the rain hit, we went to a benefit for the sailing club -- great food.
I have not been running everyday because it is getting a lot warmer earlier and I am NOT an early riser. When I do get up early I do go run.
Paul is talking leaving here next week -- I am trying to drag my feet as much as I can. It is beautiful here now and the water is so perfect for swimming.
All for now

No comments: