View off the back of our boat

View off the back of our boat
Boat Harbour

View from our boat

View from our boat
WOW

Friday, June 19, 2009

Heading back to the US

Just a short post to say we are headed back to the US.
We are planning to leave here, Man O War around 2 this afternoon. We are hoping to cross the Gulf stream on Sunday.
Our plans were greatly escalated due to the weather. The Gulf stream has been 2 ft or less for several weeks. Sunday night it is predicted to go to 2-3 then build more from there -- nothing too substantial AT THIS POINT but we are not taking any chances -- so there goes my shelling out the window -- next year.
Yesterday we had lunch and dinner from my favorite Hibiscus Cafe as a last hurray.
The weather has turned more hot and humid. If we were to stay much longer we would have to start running the air conditioner which we will have to do in Brunswick But Paul and I neither one like air conditioning.
Friends Don and Ellie on Star arrived this week. We had hoped to spend some time with them.
I did get a lot of sewing done so I am happy with that.
I will post when I get Internet in the states. My Verizon is suppose to be turned on tomorrow along with my air card so I should have it when we arrive.
Happy Father's Day to all the Dads.

No comments: