View off the back of our boat

View off the back of our boat
Boat Harbour

View from our boat

View from our boat
WOW

Thursday, February 19, 2009

Thursday Feb 19

Monday I left right after the morning Yacht Club meeting to go for my run. When I got home I quickly showered and dressed to go to Stitch & Bitch. I have not been for awhile so I am a little behind but I got started on my apron - our new project this winter. We are decorating white aprons with fabric paints for us to wear while we are doing our "crafts". My is going to have sea horses on the top and mixed shells on the bottom.
Paul picked me up at 2. I had to come home early for a planning meeting for the March social.
Tuesday -- I went for my run - Wilma is not running with me anymore. She is walking with Wink.
At noon I joined 5 other ladies at Magnum Opus for a very nice lunch then a jewelry "jam" session. I wrapped some sea glass and worked on my crochet necklace.
I came home at 3 to start dinner.
Margo and Dennis and Sherry came for dinner. I made spaghetti, my homemade Italian bread, salad and angel food cake with fresh strawberries.
We played Apples to Apples.
Wednesday -- I went for my run then after a quick shower I met Susan to take her to the ferry then brought her car home so I could drive to Ladies Lunch.
Judy & I had a small jewelry show at 11. I left at 11:45 to go to Ladies Lunch. We went to the Chinese restaurant -- very good.
I dropped Margo & Betty off here after lunch then went to pick up Susan and return her car.
I got home just in time to freshen up and head to a meeting with the dietary staff here at the resort to plan the menus ( and discuss prices) for the up coming Yacht club functions.
Today I slept in. I didn't go run until 9:30. A cold front is coming through so the weather was just about perfect for running.
I had a few jewelry orders to fill so I got those done today then just sort of rested.

No comments: