View off the back of our boat

View off the back of our boat
Boat Harbour

View from our boat

View from our boat
WOW

Saturday, February 7, 2009

Friday evening

I am watching NASCAR on TV and I will try to add a few more pictures to my Blog
It has been really cold (Low 58) the last 2 days so I am hibernating. I was looking at the pictures of the chili cookoff and got the idea to make a big pot of chili.
I cannot get these pitures up to label them. I posted several pitures of chili from the chili cook off. There is a picture of "the" bartender" at the chili cook off.
There are a few pictures of Tahiti Beach and some of the shells we saw -- a Queen Helmut, A sea urchin and a starfish.
There are pictures of one of our many wonderful lobster dinners on John Henry.
There is one picture from our big full moon party. Notice the beautiful full moon.
We do real well on the parties.
The picture of us in the dinghy was taken on our way to Little Harbour.














No comments: