View off the back of our boat

View off the back of our boat
Boat Harbour

View from our boat

View from our boat
WOW

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Tuesday May 4

We are back "home" at Pappy's Land Dickeys Cay.
The boat yard finished up the boat and put us back in the water Friday Morning. The bottom looks great. The boatyard quoted us a good price to have the rest of the boat painted. Paul agreed but now he is hedging. I really want to get her painted.
The trip to Green Turtle was a little bumpy but not bad. I was downstairs fixing lunch when we went through Don't Rock passage which is the worst which says it was not bad at all.
We went to our (my) favorite marina, The Other Shore Club. It is not the best marina but I just love Kevin the dockmaster. He always call me beautiful and tells me how pretty I look --WOW that is a mouthful but he does know how to get customers and it works for me.
I took off for the festival while Paul stayed on the boat to finish getting everything hooked up.
I forgot my camera, guess I was anxious to get going. I enjoyed all the booths set up and watched the platting of the Maypole. I went back home to get my camera. Paul went back with me to watch the Bahamian Defense Force Band. They are always terrific and I did get some good pictures -- whoops guess it is time to start another page. I forgot the pictures come out on the top of the page.

No comments: