View off the back of our boat

View off the back of our boat
Boat Harbour

View from our boat

View from our boat
WOW

Monday, May 10, 2010

Mother's Day

I had a wonderful Mother's Day.
Started off with Church this morning. I enjoy Pastor Randy, he seems to hit home so well with his sermons.
After Church all the Mothers were presented with a potted plant. I got a nice bunch of Impatiences. Paul planted them up at the house ( Jeanie, just in front on the Hibiscus in back of the house -hope it is OK). Then he brought me the most beautiful yellow flower and a red double hibiscus. The yellow ( my favorite color) flower has real deep green leaves. I took pictures.
Janet called. She was at my Mom's so I got to talk to Mom also.
It was a gorgeous day here, warmest we have had. It was in the low 90s. The water temp was 83 --nice for swimming.
Paul fixed a scrumptious steak dinner that we ate up at the crows nest watching a beautiful sunset --perfect ending for a perfect day.
We talked to Paul's Mom this evening.
I am so looking forward to Janet's visit this week. Mother's day is a day I miss Jeff who first made me a Mother.

No comments: