View off the back of our boat

View off the back of our boat
Boat Harbour

View from our boat

View from our boat
WOW

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Lunch is over - back to the pictures

These 3 blogs are actually reversed. I forgot until I had written half a page that when I post a picture it comes to the top of my Blog --someday I will get the message.
We were going to do some cruising after we left Green Turtle but Paul decided he wanted to get back "home" to Pappy's Land/Dickeys Cay. He wants to go to the Boatyard in Marsh to see what kind of job they did on the boat next to us in the yard after they painted it. Tomorrow we will take the dinghy to Marsh.
Janet is coming next week (YEAH!!!!) for my birthday and we ARE going to do some cruising while she is here.
Lunch is over so back to loading the pictures.
Didn't realize I was on the last batch of pictures
Both the Royal Bahamian Police Force Band and The Defense Force Band display spectacular showmanship. This is the Defense Force Band. I have seen the bands perform several times and did not realize until someone explained to me that there is The Defense Force and The Police Force. They dress alike and both put on quite a show.




No comments: