View off the back of our boat

View off the back of our boat
Boat Harbour

View from our boat

View from our boat
WOW

Sunday, October 11, 2009

Saturday Oct 10

I had hoped to get back to finish my update on our trip to Costa Rica but don't know when I will get to it.
I am going to post one picture on my picture page.
We went to dinner this evening with Dave & Barb Bluto & Fred & Judy. We went to Cilantro's, a Mexican restaurant. They had a Mariachi Band. We had a lot of fun -- guess we were practicing for the Commodores Ball which will be a Fiesta theme.
I went to the Brunswick Stew Festival today. I missed the 5k run this morning but got there in time to see the end of the finishers -- of which I would have been one had I run.
I had some Brunswick stew and I like it but I really liked the funnel cake -- guess that is why I would have been one of the last finishers in the run.
Our new freezer came today.
One week until we leave for the Bahamas-- weather is holding so far keep your fingers crossed

No comments: