View off the back of our boat

View off the back of our boat
Boat Harbour

View from our boat

View from our boat
WOW

Saturday, October 17, 2009

Provisioning

Don't know when I will get back to the Costa Rica trip.
I made a quick trip to Ohio, WV and PA. Had short visits with Janet & Ken, my 95 year young Mother who looks better every time I see her, and I had dinner with Kris & John. Spent the night with my brother Roger in Wheeling then back to Columbus for dinner with Janet's in laws to help celebrate their anniversary.
Now I am trying to finish up provisioning.
We bought a freezer and put it in the aft cockpit so I can take more frozen foods this year, translate- more work for me.I think I am done for Brunswick. I will pick up a few last minute things in West Palm.
Now the hard part, finding places to put everything.
We are planning to leave here on Monday. We are planning to stop in Daytona to see friends and pick up some decorations for the Commodores Ball.
We should be in West Palm next week end. We are not missing any crossing windows right now. The first bad cold front came through this week end, we are freezing here in Brunswick -- suppose to get to 48 tonight, any how the cold front has kicked the Gulf stream up to 8-10 footers -- NO WAY are even looking to cross in those. Me, the eternal optimist, I am looking at 2 feet or less the next week.
I will keep you posted.

It is good to see Paul Murgo looking so good.



Paul & Connie Murgo stopped by to say hi on their way from Rhode Island to Melbourne. They put The Rose on the hard for the winter in Rhode Island.
Paul promised they will come to visit us in the Bahamas this year.

No comments: