View off the back of our boat

View off the back of our boat
Boat Harbour

View from our boat

View from our boat
WOW

Sunday, July 19, 2009

Sunday July 19

I guess our biggy this week was our trip to Green Cove Springs for Paul's initiation in the Elks. He is now an Elk.
We used Jerry's car to go to Green Cove. We picked up our mail and a part for the scooter at the scooter store. I went shopping while Paul was at the Elks. I was not permitted to be there for the initiation.
Jerry & Teresa took their boat out for a few days. They are still working out the bugs in their boat.
When they came back I invited Jerry's daughter Shalala to our boat to make jewelry.
The next day Shalala met another girl her age here at the marina. They wanted to make jewelry so I invited them back. We made some jewelry and also some boxes. I was wiped out when they left.
Yesterday Paul & I took the scooter to the store. We got caught in the rain on the way home.
Today we took Jerry, Teresa and Shalala to the airport here in Brunswick. Jerry got a flight but Teresa and Shalala did not so we picked them back up and took them to Jacksonville to get a flight. Jerry is a pilot for Delta and Teresa is a flight attendant so they fly standby.

No comments: