View off the back of our boat

View off the back of our boat
Boat Harbour

View from our boat

View from our boat
WOW

Saturday, July 11, 2009

Friday July 10

We took Jerry & Teresa to the airport in Jacksonville. Tim ( Pokey) went with us. We went on to Green Cove Springs. We dropped Tim off at Reynolds Yacht center to pick up his car.
Paul & I went to the scooter shop to order a new center stand for the scooter.
Tim, Becky,their daughter Lexie and her friend joined us at Longhorn steak house for dinner.
Tuesday Tim & family left to go back to Indiana for a week or 2.
Paul dropped me off at Walmart -- I spent the day just wandering ALL through Walmart.
Paul went to Home Depot and did the same. When we finished we stopped at Winn Dixie on the way home to pick up a whole tenderloin that was on sale. We were too late to get it cut up.
Wed. I took my tenderloin back to Winn Dixie to get cut up. They had pork on sale today so I picked up some pork.
Thurs. I took Jerry's car and went to the outlet mall. A lot of the shops were closed but the kithchen store was open and I "enjoyed" it for a couple of hours. I did buy quite a lot. I am about shopped out.
I booked my tickets to fly to Pittsburgh the end of July.
We went to Dave & Barbara Bluto's (Chablis) for a wonderful dinner.
Fri -- Paul went to West Marine AGAIN.
We went to Jacksonville airport to pick up Jerry.

No comments: