View off the back of our boat

View off the back of our boat
Boat Harbour

View from our boat

View from our boat
WOW

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Pictures and more pictures update

OK now I have ythis backwards so I will post this and do a new one to keep going and try to keep it straight.
John Henry and Salty Dog left to go back to the states. I went up to the Crow's nest to watch them pass Man O War and head out North Man O War cut to do some fishing on their way North -- or as they would say here "down island". I will sure miss them and hope to see them soon.






We also took pictures of Odyssey on her dock on Dickies Cay


Wink & Wilma came over for the day. We enjoyed the festival,ate lunch and walked around the island. here is a pretty lady ( Wilma) enjoying the pretty flowers.


Now I will see if I can get this straight -- bear with me.This picture is from the first Sojer's Day at Man O War. The people at Man O War are nicknamed Sojers - A sojer is a hermit crab- any how that is the Nickname for the people here at Man O War and they called their first Heritage Days celebration Sojer's Day. The kids were a really cute part of the celebration

No comments: