View off the back of our boat

View off the back of our boat
Boat Harbour

View from our boat

View from our boat
WOW

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Tuesday March 3

I just received these pictures today so I am adding them to my post.
The one of Paul was when he helped a friend clean his "bottom".
Some of our friends are starting to leave Boat Harbour. I don't like this time of year. It is like losing part of your family BUT the good part is most of them will be back next year. Fred & Sherry, Chipka Fire and Tom & Linda,Tomlin Too left today.
I did get back to my running today.
More than a dozen "ladies" went to Susan Harward's to make jewelry today.
This evening we had a happy hour/slash rehearsal for our Dock 4 song for the Pirates Party next week. I am still working on my costume for it.








No comments: