View off the back of our boat

View off the back of our boat
Boat Harbour

View from our boat

View from our boat
WOW

Friday, March 20, 2009

Thursday March 19


This has been a very busy week but I want to try to keep up. This picture is Paul "helping" me blow the conch horn.
Monday I went to S & B. I took some of my beads and helped several ladies make eye glass holders. Everybody had on their aprons. I am so proud of mine. I will take a picture and post it.
Monday evening we had Judy & Fred (Amarse) for dinner. They are planning to leave soon and we wanted to be sure to share another meal together with our good friends.
Tuesday was a busy day getting ready for the St Patricks Day party. We had to move it from dock 7 to the tent because of the threat of rain-- good thing we did. We had about 80 people and lots and lots of great food. The rain did hit just as we were finishing dinner. Many people stayed for an evening of fun, dancing and singing Irish songs. A group on "first timers to Boat Harbour" sang a cute ditty.
Wednesday was another busy day. I went to Ladies lunch then to visit friends Susan & John Hague who stopped here in Marsh Harbour on their way north from what sounded like a great trip to several islands south of Abaco.
Susan (Susan's Cove) is going to the states tomorrow for a couple of weeks and since her birthday is tomorrow we had her over for dinner-- well just pizza and salad but I thought it was a good dinner. Judy ( Amarse) baked a cake for Susan and brought it over. Fred, Paul, Judy, Susan & I had a small celebration of Susan's birthday.
Today we woke to rain that started sometime during the night. It continued all day.
Roger & Jeanie Young were suppose to bring their boat over from Man O War. Their son Andy and daughter-in-law Stacy are leaving today and we were all going to have lunch at Wally's but because of the rain they took the ferry and did not have enough time for Andy & Stacy to join the four of us for lunch -- but we did have a nice lunch.
Things finally calmed down a little this evening and I FINALLY got my tax "stuff" emailed off to our tax accountant. Now it is just waiting and hoping the news isn't too bad.
Our charter people are coming in tomorrow.So we will have a busy week end.
Fred posted some fabulous Junkanoo pictures. I will post some of them when I get some time.

No comments: