View off the back of our boat

View off the back of our boat
Boat Harbour

View from our boat

View from our boat
WOW

Sunday, November 7, 2010

Saturday Nov 6

Karen & I took the dinghy for a ride up to the north end of the island. I was showing her around. I don't take the dinghy very often. This was one of my longer trips and of course when we were at the farrrr north end an alarm decided to go off. We were in about 7 feet of water --don't know what it could have been. The tide was going out at a pretty fast clip. I tried to radio Paul and you would know the battery died on the radio --don't know what he would have done since I had the dinghy. We just headed slowly --it would not run fast anyhow --back to our boat. I got in some real shallow water and had to put the engine up. I put it in neutral and the alarm stopped. Got back to the boat and Paul could not find anything wrong.Guess it doesn't like a woman driver.
Thursday Paul took Karen & Me up to the Narrows and dropped us off. We shelled all the way back to the canal. He came to pick us up before I called him,I had charged the radio. He pointed out the sky looked black. We made it home and Karen made it home before it did rain. It rained fairly heavy.
That must have been the front of the front. The wind picked up and blew all day yesterday & today. Yesterday I just stayed home. I made pizza for dinner.
Today Karen, Jeanie & I went for a walk then met the guys at Dock & Dine for lunch.
While we were still in Florida Direct TV called and offered Paul a good deal for 5 months of HBO, Showtime & Stars. We fianlly got it connected up. MISTAKE I watched 2 movies yesterday and another 2 today --in addition to my NASCAR race--which Carl won.
Paul has been watching movies --don't know how many. He is in the bedroom and I am in the salon.
I'll post again when I can get away from the movies.

No comments: