View off the back of our boat

View off the back of our boat
Boat Harbour

View from our boat

View from our boat
WOW

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

The end of April

Yesterday we had sort of a lazy day. I fed the fish that swim around our boat all the time. We have quite a number of different kinds and they are fun to watch. It reminds me of when I was a kid and we had an aquarium.
Ken Fickett and his brother-in-law Richard came for dinner.I baked a loaf of Italian bread and made spaghetti and a salad. I made brownies for dessert and served them with butter pecan ice cream.
I ran this morning. Paul worked on the scooter because it has not been running right.
Our Big event for today was going to the hardware store -- not quite like Lowes or Home Depot but they do have a good selection for the Bahamas. Paul was not able to get the exact screws he wanted but was able to get something he can make do.
We stopped at the grocery store on the way back. I got an ice cream sandwich. I haven't had one of those in years but since it was the only choice I had, it tasted pretty good.
We were going to leave tomorrow for Green Turtle for the Island Roots festival but the winds are STILL blowing. This is very reminesient of last year.

No comments: