View off the back of our boat

View off the back of our boat
Boat Harbour

View from our boat

View from our boat
WOW

Sunday, March 30, 2008

I guess this is my first real post

Today is Saturday March 29.
We are managing the charters for Semper Fi for Mirage. We had a charter come in at noon today. We went to the Conch Inn to assist them in. Beth & Doug Brockman from Middletown Ohio. They had lousy weather most of the week but said they and their son and 2 daughters had a great time.
I brought them back to Boat Harbour to show them our boat.
After they headed on their way I packed a lunch and went back to Semper Fi for a picnic with Paul. He had some engine work to do. Also Doug thought there was a water leak at the kitchen sink but Paul could not it. He thinks they just pulled the sprayer out too far.
I did my cleaning.
We came home and were both tired so we ordered a pizza.
We played a game of Phase Ten which Paul won.
I checked my email and posted this before heading to bed.
We had several emails from friends who have arrived back in Florida. Boat Harbour is emptying out. But Jerry & Deb, Island Princess, did come back to their boat today.

No comments: