View off the back of our boat

View off the back of our boat
Boat Harbour

View from our boat

View from our boat
WOW

Saturday, June 5, 2010

Friday June 4

I do have a small excuse for not posting. I had 4 days of no Internet --me no Internet. But the biggest reason I have to admit is that stupid farm. I have 2 more levels to be at the highest level then I WILL quit.
I have been making aprons. I have made 5. And if I do say so myself--each one better than the last. The last one my husband Paul, yes the same one who is VERY stingy with compliments, commented that he thought it looked very professional.
It has turned pretty humid here so we are combating that little issue by spending more time on or in the water. We swim almost every day. Today we were looking for cool spots in the water. The electric is off a lot but most times that doesn't affect us much --except no Internet. BEC is doing power sharing so we have 4 hours almost every day with no power. Today there was some problem so it was off twice, once for our 4 hours then everybody was off for about 6 hours.
Last weekend was so nice we took the dinghy to Scotland Cay then out into the ocean and completely around Man O War. It was beautiful!
We have been to Marsh several times --all good trips. Last Monday I went to stitch & bitch. I had a good time. I took jewelry "stuff". Didn't do a lot but it was nice to visit with my friends. It is partially a different set of friends than the winter group but still fun.
One day we went over to have lunch at Mangos with Susan. We also got the grill propane tank filled. Susan took me out to the way out grocery store while Paul was getting the propane. We had a heavy rain storm but Paul had nothing. We saw rain around us on the way home but we made it with not a drop.
We went to the Abaco Inn for lunch and to check out a paint job on the boat that was next to us in the boat yard. They did a great job soooo Paul is strongly ( got my fingers crossed) thinking on getting a new paint job next season. I have been wanting it so bad but it is really a lot more than we can afford --so much for our future retirement money--thank goodness Janet is making her own way and not waiting in what "won't be left".
A group of friends came over from Marsh Harbour today and we all went to Dock & Dine for lunch.
2 weeks until we leave. Got to make the most of it.
Paul and I have been taking some evening walks on Man O War. I have run a couple of times but it is really much too humid to run now.
I guess that's all for now. --Got to get busy on pictures to post --took over a hundred of the baby birds --funny --they look like last years over 100.

No comments: