View off the back of our boat

View off the back of our boat
Boat Harbour

View from our boat

View from our boat
WOW

Monday, May 11, 2009

Happy Mother's Day

I went to Church here in Man O War -nice people nice church great Pastor. He and his wife are coming for dinner here on the boat Tuesday.
Janet called soon after I got home. It is so nice to talk to her.
Later in the day Paul called his Mom and I called my Mom.
I also talked to my sister Becky. SKYPE is wonderful.
Update
Last week Paul & I went snorkeling --actually I just swam, off Pappy's Land. Lots of fish and the water was perfect.
Thursday we went to Tahiti Beach.I had a great day. Packed a picnic lunch and the shelling was good.
Friday I went for a short run then we took the dinghy to Marsh Harbour. Paul wanted to check the dinghy motor on Semper Fi. We did some grocery shopping then had lunch with Susan ( Susan's Cove).
Got home in time to cook dinner for our company. Barb & Barry (Beach Cruiser) and Donna & Jim (Christian). I fixed a roast, mashed potatoes,gravy, salad, asparagus, my Italian bread and then a cheese cake for dessert. I thought everything turned out good. They seemed to enjoy it and we had a good time.
Saturday I just sort of frittered away the day. The NASCAR race was another bust for my Carl. I hope he is not as depressed about it as I am.

No comments: