View off the back of our boat

View off the back of our boat
Boat Harbour

View from our boat

View from our boat
WOW

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Glad we live on a boat





I am certainly glad we live on a boat. I was beginning to think we were going to have to start loading the animals on the boat. We had rain every day for over a week. I am really not complaining because it was much needed here. The cisterns on the island were getting low. Also the flowers are so beautiful after all the rain. Looks like we were not alone with the rain. Florida got hit much harder than we did. Funny I was watching the NASCAR race and after cancelling yesterday because of rain it was shortened today because of rain -- Guess it is the rainy season.
I have taken advantage of the rain and being here at Pappy's Land to sew. I finished my curtains for the salon. If I do say so my self they look pretty good - excellent if you apply the 10 foot viewing rule.
We have had several dinners and a happy hour with our Friends Barb & Barry on Beach Cruiser and Donna & Jimmy on Christian. BUT they have decided it is time for them to head back to Florida so they are leaving tomorrow.
We have enjoyed 2 baby birds. The first we saw them about 2 weeks ago they were still very furry. We did not see them yesterday or today and I am afraid they have finally gotten big enough to move on. I have taken over 100 pictures of them.

I have included a picture of an Albury Ferry aground -- we don't see that very often.

No comments: