View off the back of our boat

View off the back of our boat
Boat Harbour

View from our boat

View from our boat
WOW

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Quick update

I was able to connect my desk top computer to the Internet so I can do a quick post. I say quick because I was playing the dock social butterfly.
We came into West End Marina for one night to wait for our crossing window tomorrow and I have free Wifi.
We left Man O War last Friday, the day after my 65 birthday. We stayed in Man O War so we could go to Hibiscus Cafe for my birthday dinner.
When we get to Green Cove Springs the end of this week I will do a catch up on what we have done the past 3 week when I could only use my lap top to use and it has a broken space bar.
Paul has been checking the wave heights on our satellite weather and they are 1 foot now so I best get off the Internet and into bed. We plan to lave about 6 am.

No comments: