View off the back of our boat

View off the back of our boat
Boat Harbour

View from our boat

View from our boat
WOW

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Monday Nov 22

So much has happened since my last post -- guess the biggest thing is we moved to Boat Harbour. We hated to leave Pappy's Land but Paul had a cap come off a tooth,the dinghy engine is not right and since we were coming over for the first RMHYC meeting it made sense to come to Boat Harbour early.
To digress and update our Man O War days. Karen, Jeanie & I took walks every morning.
the last weekend we were in Man O War there was a big rage on the ocean. The guys walked with us over to the ocean side to see it and we also took lots of good pictures which I will post.
Roger & Jeanie invited us all to dinner then Karen & David invited us all for dinner.
We had many lunches at Dock & Dine. Karen & I did a lot of beach combing.
Karen & I went to Church both Sundays. I do enjoy Pastor Randy.
Roger & Jeanie brought us all to Marsh Harbour in Coho for a shopping trip and lunch at Wallys.
When we came to Boat Harbour we quickly got in high gear. Paul had to do the bar for the social. It rained in the afternoon but cleared for the social.
When we got to Boat Harbour there were only 2 RMHYC boats here with people on them. We are up to 16 now with more coming all the time.
Maxwells, the new (replacing the one that burned down 2 years ago) grocery store had a customer appreciation day. Paul & I took the scooter and went at 9:30 AM. People were lined clear down the aisles with FULL carts. We left without buying anything. Karen & I went back late afternoon.The checkout lines were over an hour wait but much shorter than in the morning. Karen stood in line while I shopped.
Paul met us and carried our heavy stuff home on the scooter.
Wednesday Paul, Karen & I took our dinghy to Man O War. Paul needed to get some numbers off a filter and some tubing on a friends boat that was stored over there. Roger & Jeanie met us at Dock & DIne for lunch -- can't stay after from that place.
Thursday Paul, David, Karen & I went to Pop's chicken for lunch --love that place. Karen & I stopped in all the little shops on the way home.
Saturday was the Toys for Tots activity. Karen & I walked downtown for it. Paul took David to the airport to fly back to Brunswick to help Neil bring Silver Queen over here. Paul met Karen & me at the festival. Karen & I each had 2 cotton candies.
Today Karen & I went to stitch & bitch. We walked up and back. I worked on my basket.Most everybody else worked on painting vegetable stakes for the garden club to sell at next weeks Christmas festival.
Tomorrow Paul is taking the dingy to the Yamaha dealer to try to get it fixed. He is to be there at 8 AM. Karen is going to follow him over in her dinghy.
He finally has a dental appt tomorrow afternoon.

No comments: