View off the back of our boat

View off the back of our boat
Boat Harbour

View from our boat

View from our boat
WOW

Saturday, March 6, 2010

Saturday March 6

I guess I'll start with today and go backwards as far as I can remember.
I am starting to get my income tax ""stuff" together -- I am using every excuse to procrastinate.
A number of boats from here took their boats to Guana for the Barefoot Man. Most of them came home today. Paul & I "helped" them in.
Yesterday Paul & I went with several others on Touralou to Guana. It was a wonderful trip on such a beautiful boat. I took a bunch of pictures. I will get them posted someday -- I am not really a procrastinator I just put things off.
Paul & I went to visit Jim & Iris Barkley at their beautiful rental home then the 4 of us went to Nippers for the Barefoot Man concert. It was fun.By having it on Friday afternoon there were less people meaning a more manageable crowd. There were about 75 of our RMHYC friends there and we just had a real good time.
Paul & I took the ferry back to Marsh Harbour.
Wednesday I did not feel good. I had a sore throat. Paul said that was the start of the flu so we cancelled our reservation a Orchid Bay for the weekend.
Thursday came and I was fine -- not even a sore throat.
I am working on my basket #2.

No comments: