View off the back of our boat

View off the back of our boat
Boat Harbour

View from our boat

View from our boat
WOW

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

FAY

We are setting here in Brunswick, GA keeping a close eye on FAY.
It now looks like all we will get is some heavy rain. This sure has been a screwy one.
We-- we Paul is in school every day- I have been watching the weather channel on TV and several different weather sources on the Internet. When Paul gets home he turns weather works on.
I am one who likes new adventures but this is one adventure I think I could die happy if I missed it.
The past 3 days I hurry to go run because I think the rain will be here shortly. We have had some showers but nothing much YET. The highest wind we have seen is the upper 30s.
TV 2 from Atlanta is here. I ask them if they knew something I didn't But they said they were here just in case.
Today is Paul's last day of Captain's class. He has his test this weekend but at least he will be home with me tomorrow when the worst of Fay should pass by us.
I'll keep you posted.

No comments: